Thursday, November 24, 2005

The voices...

The cries have reached a cresendo. Every waking moment these voices would drive me crazy with their incessant repetition of that senseless phrase. And the nights... the sleepless nights i spent huddled up in a corner trying to shut out the haunting voices that kept chanting...

"You've been tagged"

The only way to shut up these wicked black magicians (fundoome, sonik, vagabond, psycho...), here is a half-attempt.

Seven things I want to do in my life:
  • Put on weight
  • Train in the army (or navy or air force)
  • Start a company
  • Get rich
  • Get richer
  • Create a new nation (no kidding)
  • Conquer the world
Seven things I can do:
  • Daydream
  • Code
  • Fix Computers
  • Give funda I don't have
  • Sleep days on end
  • Stay up (fewer) days on end
(And one thing i absolutely can't do is count.)

Seven things I say the most:
  • Hmm...
  • Billoos?
  • Sahara?
  • Actually.
Do I even say anything else?

Seven things I can't do:
  • Stop daydreaming
  • Stop giving funda i don't have
  • Keep regular hours
  • Any physical activity for > 2 mins
  • Lie. When I need to, I give impressions without lying literally.
  • Live offline
  • Get someplace on time
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
  • Non-ugliness (:D)
  • Ability to keep up with the made-up funda i give
  • Being low-maintenence (See When Harry met Sally)
Who needs seven things anyway!

Seven celebrity crushes:
  • James King (female model. Ask me for pix)
  • Jeon Ji Hyun (from My Sassy Girl)
  • Alizee
  • The unnamed animated bandi on my desktop now
This is starting to be boring.

Seven people I tag:

Every blogger i know has been tagged already... Maybe i am the last guy ever to endure this harrowing experience!

8 Comments:

Anonymous PrototypeAngel said...

call me an ignoramus, but what's with this 'tagging'. or seven deadly sins or whatever.

25 November, 2005 07:35  
Blogger >|' ; '| said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25 November, 2005 18:41  
Blogger >|' ; '| said...

One thing that u used to say-
"athu sheriyalaa!!!"
:_) (like they say, ol memories die hard)

i am pretty sure that u will do 6 of the 7 things that u want to do.hell, u will conquer america in a hostile takeover probably. or maybe get an isiand in the carribean n declare urself as a sovereign 0.5vAttAn Republic.. O:-)
but one thing that u wouldn't probably do is- gain weight!!! (pande ninakkoru weightilla ;) )

but dude...people would kill to become slim like u and u wana go the other way round...some ppl...:)

25 November, 2005 18:44  
Blogger fundoome said...

one more thing you can't do.....eat fast(see again my thoughts went back to food:D).....btw you call us - me, sonik, vagabond etc wicked .......why?????????

26 November, 2005 01:17  
Blogger Trespasser said...

hey cool blog arvin, am blogmarking

04 January, 2006 11:43  
Anonymous nishant said...

did u no ur celeb crush james king was an heroin addict be4 the age of 16 !!!

13 January, 2006 11:03  
Blogger sonik said...

hey u!! y call me wicked? i didn't tag neone.

23 January, 2006 09:15  
Anonymous Vaninder Singh said...

How bout another entry, this one's 2.5 months old now

05 February, 2006 10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home